Disclaimer for Miscarriage Support Auckland Inc. New Zealand (MSA) website
All information on this website has been collected and collated from a variety of sources (including our own and others’ experiences). It is provided for your information only and is not intended as a substitute for professional health advice. We at Miscarriage Support Auckland Inc., New Zealand are not medically trained. Any advice offered by us is not intended to take the place of individual professional health advice that takes into account your own personal medical and social situation.
MSA endeavours to ensure that all the information (including medical information) on this website is accurate and current, but does not accept liability for any error, omission or misinterpretation.
Also all warranties, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or in respect of any services or other information referred to, shall be excluded to the extent permitted by law.
Links on this website may lead to other websites and some information on those websites may be provided by third parties including professionals. MSA accepts no responsibility for the currency or accuracy of such information nor do we represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content or advertisements (collectively, the “Materials”) or of the claims made for them, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on those websites or through their emails. Information should be verified directly with those third parties.
In no event shall Miscarriage Support Auckland Inc., New Zealand be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
Unless otherwise stated;
- The copyright in all materials displayed or available on this website belongs to MSA.
- You are permitted to copy textual material published by MSA on this website provided you retain and display any copyright notice applying to the material and acknowledge the source. Except as set out above, all rights to the website (including rights in text, graphics, selection, arrangement and overall website design) are reserved and no right or licence is granted or implied under any copyright, patent, trade mark or other intellectual property right of MSA or any other party as consequence of the publication of any material on this website.
- Except for our contact details, no material from this website may be reproduced or distributed in any media without acknowledgement of the source and written permission (which includes email) from MSA. (This is a non-profit website and the only thing writers’ earn is credit for their work.)
- Please note also that this website is intentionally simplistic so that the information is easily accessible.
- This website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- Use of this website is deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this policy. MSA may vary this policy at any time. The current version of the policy will be maintained on the website.
- This website is operated and controlled from the MSA office in Auckland, New Zealand. If you use this website from outside New Zealand you are responsible for complying with any applicable laws.
- This policy shall be interpreted in accordance with, and governed by the laws of New Zealand.